- When I am stressed, instead of eating a carton of Ben and Jerry’s (Fallon’s The Tonight Show is amazing), I will drink a glass of water, take a walk, or have some low-carb snack (I really do love almonds, celery, and cucumber!).
- When my body hurts, I will not stop moving. I will stretch, drink water, and keep going. Of course, I know to trust my instincts and see a doctor as needed.
- When I am irritable or frustrated, I will take some deep breaths instead of yelling. I will drink water and take a walk. Perhaps my boys will love to walk with me!
- When I am tired, I will reflect on my sleep patterns, my caffeine intake, my water intake, my exercise, and how much HGTV I am watching. 🙂
- I have already let go of diet soda. My last one was a Diet Coke on May 29, 2018. I intend to keep it that way.
- I look forward to drinking more herbal sun tea. The natural herbs and fruits mean no sweeteners and sugars. The lack of caffeine means no dehydrating myself. I will enjoy every delicious sip.
- I will celebrate small and large victories. I will give myself grace. I will receive support and encouragement from those around me.
- I will press on. Small steps. Small changes. The sum of all the small is one massive sea of greatness! Let’s do this.